Top Chief Financial Officers
Given the challenging and ever-changing economic climate, CFOs serve as essential members of a company’s core leadership team. This leader must be an innovator, strategist, and pioneer in this dynamic sector of the local and global economy.The Chief Financial Officer has become the point-person for growth and progression, and their contribution has significantly and uniquely impacted the greater business community over the course of his/her career. The National Diversity Council seeks individuals who contribute to the growth and profitability of their company and community, and are active in mentoring the next generation of professionals in the financial industry.
- A top financial officer in his or her organization
- Directly contributes to business growth and strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of innovation and accomplishment in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires others and is active in mentoring the next generation of professionals in the industry
- Displays high integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.