Top 50 Talent Officers Award
The Top 50 Talent Officers Award distinguishes a select group of individuals from diverse fields who exhibit exceptional leadership and talent acquisition qualities. The focus of this award is to give prominence to accomplishments of men and women who exceed the scope of what is expected in their organizations and communities. This award recognizes upper level executives who lead the organization’s internal and external talent acquisition strategy and cultivate high-performance teams that help companies grow.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and fairness through ethical and moral leadership, enhancing the credibility of the individual and the organization as a whole.
- Foster collaboration by promoting cooperative goals and building trust through employee inclusion and teamwork.
- Challenge the norm by investigating and formulating challenging opportunities to change, grow, innovate and improve the organization’s mission and overall goals.
- Inspire a shared vision by developing and communicating his/her vision for the future, and engaging others to actively participate in accomplishing that vision.
- Foster positive, creative work environment and embraces innovation and creativity in all aspects of their professional activities.
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.