Top 15 Women in Business Award
The Top 15 Business Women are outstanding leaders and highlights high ranking female executives in various industries. They have reached the top of their profession and are respected and successful leaders within their organization. They drive change, innovate and inspire others to succeed while contributing to business growth and the strategic direction of the organization. These women exhibit the tenacity it takes to excel in their field of expertise.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
- Has an established commitment to corporate citizenship
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Holds a proven track record of achievements in her area of expertise and contributes to business development
- Inspiring role model and active mentor to women within the industry
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of her career
- Top leader in her organization and profession
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.