National Latino Leaders Award
The Council for Latino Workplace Equity seeks to both promote workplace equity for Latinos and recognize those Latinos who have overcome barriers to rise to the top of their organizations. The Top Latino Leaders list highlights individuals who have achieved success in their career while paving the way for other Latinos to advance in the corporate arena.
- Contributes to creating and promoting a culture where Latino talent is supported and leveraged for organizational success
- Demonstrates leadership excellence and high visibility in the Latino community
- Maintains a record of professional accomplishments
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Retains commendable reputation with colleagues and superiors
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.