Racial Justice and DE&I Advocacy
The Racial Justice and DE&I Advocacy Award recognize individuals, companies, and organizations committed to building awareness and advocacy to bring about the different elements of racial and social justice, including diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- An extraordinary commitment to providing a critical voice necessary for change and seeks long-term sustainable actions that promote racial equity and justice.
- Promotes and believes a social justice framework guides diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives forward by explicitly addressing issues of injustice.
- Demonstrates dedication and a continuing commitment to advocating for diversity, equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their workplace and beyond.
- Supports the exploration and advancement of racial justice and provides resources, opportunities, and access to racial justice initiatives and resources.
- Actively works to dismantle structural racism, address policies, practices, systems, and other activities that promote or maintain inequitable opportunities or resources for historically minoritized or marginalized individuals and populations.