Top 100 Women in Business
The Top 100 Women in Business Award specifically recognizes the achievements of women who are breaking barriers and setting high standards for themselves and others. Women in business face unique challenges, and we hope to inspire young women to face such hurdles with confidence and pursue their dreams in the sector. Every year, Diversity & Leadership compiles a list of the Top 100 Women in Business to feature the highest caliber of executive female leaders within the field. These women are the most prominent leaders, and they have reached the top of their profession by being effective leaders in their organizations. They drive change, innovate, and inspire others to succeed while contributing to business growth.
Recipients of the Top 100 Women in Business Award meet the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
*Nominations for the National Women’s Conference require a minimum $2,500 sponsorship.