Top Diversity Officers
As diversity and innovation has grown into a major business imperative, so too has the call to rank companies and officers on their efforts. Diversity Officers are integral in advancing the transformation of organizations through diversity initiative implementation. The National Diversity Council seeks individuals whose exemplary work provides a model for utilizing best practices, leading organizational change and making outstanding contributions to diversity and inclusion. The Top Diversity Officers award recognizes the efforts of officers who have the leadership and counsel to maintain and further diversity and inclusion initiatives and provide innovative solutions to strategically prioritize the preservation and advocation for diverse talent at an organization or company.
- Drives diversity through innovation within the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of diversity and/or contributions to field of work throughout the industries within all locations
- Has clout within their organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.