Top 50 HR Professionals
The Top 50 Leaders in HR Award honors HR professionals who are changemakers in the area of diversity and inclusion. These individuals possess the highest commitment to growth and the advancement of an inclusive community. This award honors leaders who are advancing the HR field in meaningful and changing ways within society at-large.
- Creates or spearheads innovative diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments or contributions to the HR field throughout the scope of their career.
- Diverse members of their organization’s leadership team.
- Retains a commendable reputation with colleagues, superiors, patients and the community.
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Demonstrates a consistent change in the areas in diversity and inclusion through recruitment, training, development and retention of individuals from all populations.
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.