Top Women in Healthcare
The Top Women in Healthcare Award recognizes women in the medical field who are passionate about driving change, as it relates to diversity and inclusion. They are committed to the development and progress of women in leadership positions throughout the healthcare profession. These individuals make conscious and consistent efforts to create visibility in the healthcare industry, while dismantling barriers and creating awareness.
- Creates or spearheads innovative diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments or contributions to the healthcare industry throughout the scope of her career.
- Demonstrates active involvement in community outreach programs.
- Retains a commendable reputation with colleagues, superiors and patients.
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Demonstrates a consistent pattern of commitment to the recruitment, training, development and retention of individuals from all populations.