Top 50 General Counsel
The General Counsel Award is awarded to legal professionals who have distinguished themselves through their determination, resolve, and achievements. Their commitment to excellence within their profession, organization, and community has been instrumental to the success of their company.
Every year, the National Diversity Council compiles a list of the Top 50 General Counsels to feature the highest caliber of executives within the law. These are the most prominent leaders that have reached the top of their profession by being effective front-runners in their organization. They drive change, innovate, and inspire others to succeed while contributing to business growth.
- Must be a General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer or Vice President
- Demonstrates achievements across the full spectrum of in house responsibility
- Performs above and beyond the usual requirements of his or her professional capability
- Shows commitment to diversity and community well-being
- Displays high integrity and ethical behavior