Most Powerful & Influential Women in Healthcare Award
- Creates or spearheads diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments or contributions to the healthcare industry throughout the scope of his or her career.
- Demonstrates active involvement in community outreach programs.
- Retains a commendable reputation with colleagues, superiors, and patients.
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Demonstrates a consistent pattern of commitment to the recruitment, training, development, and retention of individuals from all populations.
MPIW of Healthcare
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.