Most Powerful & Influential Women Award
America’s workplace has been and continues to be dominated by men especially in the area of leadership. Women are significantly underrepresented in executive ranks. However, there are women who have overcome barriers to climb to the top. The National Diversity Council seeks to recognize and honor these women who have not only achieved personal success but have made it possible for others to more easily follow in their footsteps.
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of workthroughout scope of her career.
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community.
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
Most Powerful and Influential Women Award
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.